Monday, January 25, 2016

Happy Birthday To Me LOL

Yep, today I turned forty-seven. Considering what happened three years ago, I'm very grateful to be able to sit here and say today I turned forty-seven. The kiddo and I went shopping, and I got several really cool shirts from Dillard's.

She and I went to Chili's later. I love their hamburgers--I think I have what's called the big mouth bites. She had this huge plate full of French fries covered in cheese and bacon bits. I can't think of the name of it, but man, it's good. (That's why there's a fork on my plate lol,)

We returned home later and celebrated with the hubby once he got back from his dentist appointment.

A friend of mine is throwing a party this Saturday for me, a couple other people in our group that has birthdays this week, and her boyfriend. We're talking about twenty people here--should be fun.

0.0

Anyway, another year has passed, and fortunately I remember most of this one. I haven't had a chance to do much work on the contemporary story since I watched the football games all day yesterday and pretty much was gone for eight hours today. Hehe. For tonight… I'm going to spend what's left of it reading!

Back to the grind stone tomorrow! Oh, and there's still more birthday stuff coming up too. And thank you, everyone, for all the birthday wishes. Holy cow, there were a lot!!!

~M