Wednesday, January 20, 2016

How well do you know me?


Since this is my birthday month, I thought it’d be fun to have something up on the blog from friends about me. So I sent out this small little questionnaire. *grin* I hope they had just as much fun answering it as I had reading it!

This one’s from Renee. I met her through the lovely Cia several years ago too, and she's also part of the Wednesday Briefers.

*I'll give the correct answers at the end of the month lol*





How well do you know me?


1.  What is my favorite color?Red

2.  What is my favorite drink/soda? Coke

3.  What is my pet’s name? No clue

4.  What kind of pet do I have?Cat

5.  What nasty habit did I quit two years ago?Smoking

Now for the hard questions LOL

6.  I’m a huge NFL fan. What is my favorite team? Ummm…Steelers?

7.  My pen name is M.A. Church. But that wasn’t the first pen name I had. What was it?Nomoretears00 (That’s the first one I knew you under anyways)

8.  Do I live in the North? Or the South? (That would be in the United States lol.)South

9.  I don’t watch a lot of TV, but there is a show I’m nuts about. I often talk about it on social media. It’s also about to come back on in January too. What is it?Downtown Abbey ? (it’s the only one I can think of that I know is returning in January)

10.What time of the year do I hate? Winter (total guess)