Friday, January 22, 2016

How well do you know me?


Since this is my birthday month, I thought it’d be fun to have something up on the blog from friends about me. So I sent out this small little questionnaire. *grin* I hope they had just as much fun answering it as I had reading it!

This one’s from Tali. Good grief, I’ve known Tali for six years, at least. I approached her after reading a story she had up at Literotica. She was taking a little heat on it, so I PM’d her and offered all these lovely words of wisdom. LOL. I had no idea the experience *she* had… lots and lots of experience with one of the big six. *snicker* And I was still had that new author smell I was so new lol.

*I'll give the correct answers at the end of the month lol*




 How Well Do You Know Me


1.  What is my favorite color?  Red

2.  What is my favorite drink/soda? Coca Cola / Coke. Straight up.

3.  What is my pet’s name? Kitty Kitty

4.  What kind of pet do I have? A pretty gray kitty cat. J

5.  What nasty habit did I quit two years ago? Smoking.


Now for the hard questions LOL


6.  I’m a huge NFL fan. What is my favorite team? Steelers! Pittsburgh Steelers. The Steel Curtain. J

7.  My pen name is M.A. Church. But that wasn’t the first pen name I had. What was it? nomoretears

8.  Do I live in the North? Or the South? (That would be in the United States lol.) South. Not quite the Deep South, but pretty darn south.

9.  I don’t watch a lot of TV, but there is a show I’m nuts about. I often talk about it on social media. It’s also about to come back on in January too. What is it? Face Off. Though you are also fond of Sons of Anarchy. But definitely a front line Face Off fan.


10. What time of the year do I hate?  See, I don’t associate you with hating anything, though I know you’re not fond of winter. You also get sad late in the year around the time your mother passed. L