Thursday, May 26, 2016

Finicky Friday - Maple Salmon - Early lol!



Hey everyone, I have a post for Friday, so I did FF early. :) And this one is a healthy recipe. 

So, anyway lol... I thought it would be cool to post some recipes I had found online. I’m going to *try* to do some of these beforehand, but I’m sure there’ll be times I won't. I'm going to call this Finicky Friday. :)



Maple Salmon
Recipe by: STARFLOWER

1 hour/4 servings/265 cals


Ingredients
1/4 cup maple syrup

2 tablespoons soy sauce

1 clove garlic, minced

1/4 teaspoon garlic salt

1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper

1 pound salmon


Directions
Prep-10 m
Cook-20 m
Ready In-1 hour

  1. In a small bowl, mix the maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic, garlic salt, and pepper.

  1. Place salmon in a shallow glass baking dish, and coat with the maple syrup mixture.

  1. Cover the dish, and marinate salmon in the refrigerator 30 minutes, turning once.

  1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).

  1. Place the baking dish in the preheated oven, and bake salmon uncovered 20 minutes, or until easily flaked with a fork.


Footnotes:

Note:
The nutrition data for this recipe includes information for the full amount of the marinade ingredients. Depending on marinating time, ingredients, cooking method, etc., the actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.

You never marinate fish for more than 30 minutes.


Tip:


Aluminum foil can be used to keep food moist, cook it evenly, and make clean-up easier.